Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just Starting



It's Sunday and Nascar has rained out. ouch. I'm starting this blog but may not keep it up. It's really a toss up in my mind right now. I've been creating and working on art projects and picking up behind myself. I'm going to color plastic eggs with inks again this year and haven't decided what I should put inside them. Here's a better idea, I think I will put stars that glow in the dark on my ceiling tonight - you know the kind don't you? Enough said.

7 comments:

Lily Pepper said...

Love your eggs! So very colorful and fun looking. Good Luck with your blog! I will link to you on my blog. Sue

Susan said...

Barbara,
Finally checked out your blog - it's looking great! I remember these eggs from last year - I saved the photo to remember to do it this year. Guess I'd better get started. Keep at the blog - I bet you'll love it. When I get a chance I will link to yours.
Susan

Veronica said...

Hey it looks great welcome to the blogger world

SmilingSun said...

Barb, I love you blog.. The eggs are wonderful. I am going to get me some glow in the dark stars too. My favorite part of your blog is Lucy.. I just love your girls. Good luch with your blog my girl.
Hugs BJ

Paula said...

Paula said:
U go girl! I know I will enjoy looking at your BLOG. I like the eggs. You showed us how to color them,,, I just hope I can remember. And we all know that little Lucy is a sweet pumpkin.

Linda Manning Findley said...

Barbara ... looks great and love these eggs - it's getting close to that time of year again ..... Linda F

Catharina Maria said...

i have seen your hole blog ;o)
Hug Rini