Friday, September 9, 2011

A new post..... horsey stuff......

Tonight, with my "toe" hopefully healed.... I took Princess for a run. It's been over two months since we went out and had a run.

First, we went down by the creek, had a bite of grass, an apple - and then headed down the road.

If I jog, she jogs.

I thank God every day for my wonderful cooperative horse.
Probably, without her, I wouldn't make it through my troubling times.

We went for about 1/4 mile each way, then ate some more grass -- and trotted back up the hill.

I swear, soon -- I will ride her on that jog...

BUT, good thing is my toe/foot didn't and doesn't hurt...

Just had to write this story down.

Barb.

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Glad you and Princess got to spend time together and I'm sure you'll both be enjoying a ride soon.

Nancy B said...

They are lovely! I cannot wait to get them!