Saturday, June 28, 2008

Early Morning Art




I've been so busy catching up from our trip that I have neglected to post to my blog. I have so many artsy things I want to try and can't seem to find the time. I keep looking for it in every nick and cranny. It's elusive, that time critter. I recently read about some new techniques with die cuts and got very enthused about trying them out, but other commitments got between me and my ideas. Oh well, I'll try harder next time.

These are some of my traded ATCs. The first one includes the use of a napkin and fabric. I believe it's much prettier in person. The second ATC is a digital image printed on water colored paper and enhanced with paints and embellishments. Last ATC has a alcohol ink, paint background with die cuts and metal...

1 comment:

Catharina Maria said...

Beautiful art !
I love the "clown" and I also love birds in art ;o))